

One of our dear friends e-mailed me that the lack of entries on our blog concerned him. Explanation: during our last week in FL, I contacted the flu bug from some visitors from Michigan. I was out of it for a week - mostly sleeping, but thankful for having antibiotics to take. Fortunately, I was well enough to leave FL on Wednesday (as planned) and able to go to Swamp Fox for two days of golf on Dick's favorite course (Traces/Swamp Fox) to celebrate his 78th birthday. We had beautiful weather and played golf for two days in beautiful sunshine and warmth. Saturday we awakened to "cold" weather and began our next "leg" of our journey, traveling to Norfolk, VA to visit with Craig and Kathy, Kate and Emma (Paul is "at sea" in Fort Lauderdale - go figure!). It is cold and rainy here too - what an adjustment! During our visit in Norfolk, our sweet grand-daughter, Kate, expressed mild "offense" at not being included on our blog as a grandchild . . . my response/excuse being that I had only included grandchildren who called us "nana and papop". But . . . in order to demonstrate fairness and love here is a picture of each of our NJ grandchildren with their significant others, including our four great-grandchildren (5th on the way). Now . . . lest I offend any other grandchildren I'll get photos of Loren and Emily on here too . . . soon.
Great photos of the kids and grandkids, Louise. They're all beautiful! Travel safely as you head home. See you Sunday, D.V.
ReplyDeletenana you better get pics of loren and i on your blog!
ReplyDelete