Wednesday, March 5, 2008

BOARing!!!










If you saw Len and Carrie Blauwkamp's blog, they told a story of a mouse in their house . . . . It's not that we wish to "bore" you with any competitive inclinations (I can't compete with Len's blog titles, they are too "punny"/cute/fun) . . . but today we had a good look at a wild boar trapped by one of the residents who lives with the "woods" in his backyard. Bill and his neighbors have been having problems with boars "rooting" up their yards looking for grubs. In an effort to get a good photo, I got quite close and he charged the trap - oh, did I express myself well! I also had a close-up look at a hawk today and include the picture - I think a red-shouldered hawk - I am awaiting Bill Sweetman's final word. Later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment